Announcing the 2020 South Eastern Ontario Yarn Crawl
Using a unique passport, purchased on Ravelry, the South Eastern Ontario Yarn Crawl has you travel from Cobourg to Smiths Falls with stops at 13 local yarn shops, fibre farms and a community fibre festival.
The yarn crawl runs April 1- May 23, 2020 ending at the Picton Fibre Fest. The pattern/passport go on sale March 1/20.
2) Each store/ farm may organize unique trunk sales, visiting designers, featured yarns, farm tours,
spring sheering, classes and fibre events during the yarn crawl dates.
3) Each store/ farm will create a gift basket (value 50$) that only SEO yarn crawlers visiting the store can
enter to win. 13 chances to win. The more shops you visit the greater your chances of a prize.
4) Each store/ farm will offer a 10% discount to participants holding a passport.
5) Your passport details all you need to know about the yarn shop, farm and community that you visit
including maps, restaurants, cafes, lodgings and areas of interest.
6) Starting March 1, participants can purchase the passport/ pattern on Ravelry for $5.
* A link to purchase the pattern/ passport will be on our FB and Ravelry pages after March 1.
* The passport will download directly from Ravelry and include a knit pattern unique to this
year’s yarn crawl. Several fibre activities that qualify for prizes are included in the passport.
Participating stores and farms : Twin Pines Farm, Yarn It, Robbins Nest, Rural Routes and Hi Country, Andjareena’s, Grey Heron, Kraft Village, Rosehaven Yarns, Topsy Farms, Purlin J’s Roving Yarn Co, Ewe Can Knit, Unraveled, Yarns A Plenty.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/South-Eastern-Ontario-Yarn-Crawl-1222532184588562/?modal=admin_todo_tour