ON SALE Sept 1/19 ON RAVELRY:
The Fall Yarn Crawl info is now official and 14 stores and farms are getting ready for your adventures.
Here are the details:
1) The crawl will run the last three weeks of September: September 7- 29 including 14 LYS stores and farms.
2) Each store/ farm will organize “in store trunk sales”, visiting designers, “Featured yarns”, classes and events during that time that would be for yarn crawlers to join in or 1st chance to sign into when spots are limited.
3) Each store/ farm will offer a Gift basket worth at least 50$ that only crawlers visiting the store can enter to win. 14 chances to win.
4) There will be a “passport” again that explains each store and community as well as listings of specific events in each store/ farm during the crawl so that it is easy to see who has what happening during the crawl.
5) Starting September 1, participants will purchase the passport/ first pattern information on Ravelry for 2$ and each store will offer a new part of the finished pattern when you visit.
* It will not be essential to have all the pattern pieces from each store to complete the pattern so you can collect them all or a few that work for your schedule.
Participating stores : Twin Pines Farm, Artisanthropy, Yarn It, Robbins Nest, Rural Routes and Hi Country, Andjareena’s, Grey Heron, Kraft Village, Rosehaven Yarns, Topsy Farms, Purlin J’s Roving Yarn Co, Ewe Can Knit, Unraveled, Yarns A Plenty.
Follow us on Instagram, FB and Ravelry as South Eastern Ontario Yarn Crawl.